Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Splurges

Now that the holidays are over I will be updating on a DAILY basis and a recent contact at the city of Kannapolis has been VERY helpful in getting me information.

Sunday Splurges will be the only constant theme beyond Tasty Tuesday's. While I am usually all for inexpensive fun, sometimes you have to pamper yourself.

Did you know there is a winery in Kannapolis? That beautiful Durham home they saved years ago has finally been repurposed.


Old Stone Vino
http://www.oldstonevino.com
 Tuesday-Thursday  11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday  11am-11pm
Sunday 11am - 4 pm
515 S Main Street
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-938-2337

I have to admit I have yet to make it out to Old Stone Vino, but I am very excited to visit. I want you guys to let me know about your experiences! 

I call it a splurge but prices listed on the menu at http://www.oldstonevino.com are very reasonable. Flat bread pizzas start at $6 and entrees are $15 and include soup and salad!

Tuesdays they have free wine tastings, they also advertise Thursday Beer Day with $3 beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment